Monday, October 20, 2014

Super Saturday

I have such a love/hate relationship with photography and my desire to take pictures comes and goes. I stumbled across a quote that has hit home with me though. "Photography is the best cure for a bad memory." I have a terrible memory. So I've been a bit more determined here lately to take pictures of my kids. To document their little lives so I can look back and remember them small.

This past Saturday was the first Saturday my husband had off without a vacation in over 10 years. He's worked weekends almost our entire marriage and has finally moved to the beginning of the week. I must say I am a big fan of the Saturday off thing. We didn't do much but we were together and out and about as a family.. I took the camera along to the park and downtown MV. 










 










Ended the evening on daddy's lap.

3 comments:

  1. These are great, Joy! Keep snapping, keep sharing/blogging, and keep making memories. Now you need to put them in a book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet friend! I do need to make a book. :)

      Delete
    2. Watch for Shutterfly or Mixbook coupons. :) You will love them. I have made several books now. The kids enjoy looking at them and so do we.

      Delete