Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mish Mosh of Tuesday and Wednesday

 
Mr. Cool


My little lady.

He was in heaven, climbing heaven.







 


 Went for a picnic the following day but it was cut short by the word "emergency!" I forgot to take the Miss A potty before we left the house. She isn't at all messy with her pb&j either.


Our tiny town finally got it's own Wal-Mart. We went to check it out opening day. The toy aisle was one of our first stops. 



 
I got tired of fighting the baby boy with his high chair. It's been weeks of climbing in and out and pushing it around to climb onto things like the counter and the table. So I bought him a big boy booster seat and he's happy as a clam, so am I!
Breakfast for dinner is a hit with the kids, pancakes and ham steaks for all.





No comments:

Post a Comment