Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 29, 2014

Good morning from my big boy. You can tell this is a first thing in the morning face. A little sleep left in those eyes.


Later in the afternoon he laid on the couch for awhile. I told him he was tired and he promptly denied that! I did take advantage of him being still for a few minutes though. I love this kindhearted, loving boy!




 
Faker.

Then while little sister was asleep he asked if he could take baby boy outside to play. He promised to keep a close eye on him. I let him and he did so good. Tried to swing him, played ball, played monster chase. Such a good big brother!



Then it was time to get dressed for our church Hallelujah party! I had a lion, bunny and Noah to round 'em up!


Roar face!



"Wiggle your nose like a bunny for me!"

Shake your bunny tail!


My hopping little bunny and my needy little lion.



2.365 -Preaching to the people! "There's going to be a great flood!"

No comments:

Post a Comment