Sunday, October 26, 2014

Church Hayride

We had our annual church hayride last evening. It was a hot one, 80 degrees, the warmest I can remember. Nevertheless, we got together to visit, have a bonfire, go on a hayride, roast hot dogs and marshmallows, sing songs. The kids ran around the field playing ball and the adults visited and chased the little ones through said field, it's always a fun time for all. I love my church family dearly and enjoy any time we can get together and just talk and laugh. I'm pretty certain Apostolic New Testament Church is the best church on planet earth!
 
Nelson Farm

 
The bonfire is in the middle of this large field, authentic cow trails included.

Speaking of cows... a few came to visit and say "hey." (or should I say hay?) 
 
 
 

 
 
Music of the night was brought to us by the talented Jordan.

My bubby picking some hedge apples for his Auntie. 

and my pretty pie down by the pond.

Hayride time
 
They were partying it up on the hayride.




 
Let's get roasting!


 

Cheetos are delish!

So are giant, burnt marshmallows. 





My baby loves this lady.

Then the sun set and the fire was oh so delightful.



No comments:

Post a Comment