Thursday, November 5, 2015

A little fall fun

Fall is hands down my favorite season of the year. It's not just the pumpkin frenzy because I don't do pumpkin spice everything. It's the cool crisp mornings, the bright blue skies, the changing leaves. It's getting every last bit of outdoor play we possibly can because the cold weather is coming. It's my kids playing in leaf piles and introducing a new child to the fun of them. I have introduced 4 babes to leaf piles. 6 years of going out into the back yard and raking up a pile of fun. I am a blessed mama.




















2 comments:

  1. These are all so good!! They are all so loved you can see in their smiles they feel loved, so loved!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks, Pati! I am trying to love these kids and give them a happy childhood!

      Delete