~~Monday~~
Mondays are made for getting out of the house. It's not always what we do but it was what we did this week. My mood required a lunch out and a trip to the park. I knew the weather was going to turn rainy and cooler this week and so, we make hay while the sun shines!
I snuck this little nugget some bites of spud.
A Mario goes where he goes.
Sibling love.... sort of.
He wanted a picture with big bubby too!
Then off to the park we went! It was overcast and a little gloomy, but the kids had a blast! I had to change the 2 year olds diaper twice, not once, but twice. We changed it park style. There wasn't anyone around and he didn't care. I have the most pictures of him too because well, I have to keep both eyes on that one.
and again... this time I had baby girl out of the truck.
Gotta do, what ya gotta do!
I couldn't see him on any of the equipment and my heart stopped.
I started to panic and then yell but when I rounded the corner, I saw him.
Just sitting on this bench, not a care in the world.
I started to panic and then yell but when I rounded the corner, I saw him.
Just sitting on this bench, not a care in the world.
So, my big boy has always been cautious. I like that actually, but I am pushing him to spread his wings a bit. At first he was scared to jump up on this "zip line." After he did it though he said "mom, I don't even know why I was scared. This is epic." Baby steps.... we're taking baby steps.
Of course he fell asleep on the ride home... with just a bit
of chocolate smudge on his face.
~~Tuesday~~
This morning the kids decided to get out all their blankets and pillows to create some sort of "cave world." Then I snatched some bits of our homeschool day. Mostly our painting. I use my grandma's old rooster table cloth for painting projects. Always makes me think of her and miss her.
Finished our first math book of second grade!

~~Wednesday~~
I had my little critters ready to go for the hallelujah party at our church.
I had my little critters ready to go for the hallelujah party at our church.
A lion, tiger, panther and wolf, oh my!
In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight!

















































































No comments:
Post a Comment