Oh Fall, how I'll miss you! I have a love/hate with Winter. I do enjoy snow but I hate days of endless cold and kids trapped in the house with pent up energy. I get the blues in winter. We made good use of the last couple warm days we had though before the cold weather set in and visited our favorite little park. Little is a good word to describe this park, there's not much to it. It is great for the 5 and under crowd though. The jungle gym is small and the slides aren't scary for my little Miss Chicken. ;) There's a baby swing and a couple riding toys for the tots as well. There is room to run though and a space to explore which suits my big boy better. I just love this little park. It makes for a good back drop in pictures as well.
The first time I went I just had my littlest 2 nuggets and it wasn't terribly warm but compared to today, heat wave!
She was the Princess, he was her knight. "Climb up here little knight!"
This time I had my big boy as well.
"Look at me mom, I'm spiderman!"
He thought he would go down the slide head first. You can see a little fear in those eyes so he didn't know what he was getting himself into.
I love when they are all 3 in the frame doing their own thing.
Making a new friend.





































No comments:
Post a Comment