Monday, November 3, 2014

A blustery fall day.

Our 2 little trees in our backyard are slow to lose their leaves. They usually don't fall until mid November and by then it can be too cold to enjoy them. Looking ahead today was forecasted to be the warmest out of the next 10 so today was the day to make a pile. Granted it wasn't a big pile and the wind worked against me to blow my raked leaves helter skelter, still a pile it was. I have always photographed the kiddos playing in the leaves, all the way back to when I only had only little jumper and now we have 3. I remember playing the in the leaves as a child and I hope my kids will as well. These pictures will sure help us remember plus they make me smile.

In typical baby boy fashion, he marched right to the center of the pile and began throwing leaves.









No sunshine in sight but she's got on her pink glasses. 
 
 
Preparing to cannonball baby brother!

 


 



 


 



 
 
Paybacks!


She enjoyed the leaves the most and oh those red curls! 


 




 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment