Last picture of me and the 4.
Monday, January 1, 2018
Melody's birth
I tried my best to document this baby's birth. It's not the easiest to document when you're exhausted and running on fumes. I also want to preserve some privacy so not all pictures will be shared. You're welcome. I had some help from my husband though so thank you honey! I went in to the hospital at 8ish on a Sunday evening and this sweet lamb was born at 4:25 A.M. on Monday morning. It was by far my easiest and quickest labor and delivery. Everything went like clockwork. I have written the details of her birth story in a journal but I wanted to blog the pictures for her to look back on. This precious gift completes our family. She is a blessing and a joy. I am forever grateful to God to have had 5 healthy pregnancies and 5 healthy babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































































































No comments:
Post a Comment