Let me start by saying.... I love this boy! He is a precious gift from God and the miracle baby his parents prayed for. I was there the day his daddy announced they were expecting him and I recall letting out a "whoop!" at the news. I watched his mama go through 9 months of pregnancy, swollen feet and all and I was there the first service he was brought to church. He's the happiest little stinker you'll ever meet and is quick to smile and scrunch his nose up at you. He's quite the flirt and a little charmer. So I was ecstatic that I got to take his pictures when he was 6 months and even more happy to take his 1 year session. Enjoy his session and I dare you not smile! I'm pretty sure it's impossible not to.
and we're off....
He wasn't digging the hat, no matter how hard we tried.
Soo cute! Perfect capture of his personality!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I did love how his personality shines through! :
ReplyDelete