A snow day. I'm pretty sure snow days are some of your favorite days.
You love your Mario. You declared this castle to be his home.
What? I can stick this whole thing in my mouth.
Bath time = happy girl.
Angry birds star wars also happens to be one of your favorites. I love the imagination of little boys. Watching you play and hearing you act out your make believe always brings a smile to my face.
You set up this ferris wheel complete with cows, a bull and a cowgirl. I'm not sure what your thought process was on this one..
I've found this to be the best way to get laundry done when you're up and wanting attention. It seems like you sit so good until I have stuff to do and then you cry for me. This is a good distraction for you. You attack the pile of laundry and try your best to eat it. :)
I introduced you to the computer the last couple of weeks. Big brother helped you out in the beginning but now you've got it figured out.
If I had a dollar for every time you said "awww" to your baby and gave him a hug, I'd be a rich woman. I am already rich in love and family though. :)
I confess I am baby feet obsessed. If you look close you can see wet spots from where you just pulled your foot back out of your mouth.
Hello baby!
and toes through the slats of your crib.
It seems like you always have crazy hair and a messy face. You my dear, are a mess!
a little more playtime with my big boy.
Your sister is seriously one of your favorite people. She just has to move and you laugh. I'm hoping you 2 turn out to be the best of friends.
Trying to do what I asked and wipe his mouth but so distracted by whatever video is playing.
Do you see the streaks of drool running from chin to chest?
I love how much they love you baby boy and I love the look of help you are giving me!
Must. Get. Your. Hat!
My little frog.
Your new friend; Mr. Giraffe!
I love your fingers peeping through the top of your woombie!
I typically don't allow bed jumping but I couldn't resist her night gown and braids!
Oh sweet girl with your braids and button nose.
Taking such good care of your bear, feeding it vegetables.
Girls are magical.
You went to check on your real baby, I love the tippy toes.
Those carrots aren't bad but these 2 fingers are way better.
This time I got you a froggy friend!
I finally got brave enough to take my camera out in public. The wall flower in me blossomed a little.
xoxoxo


















































Joy, these are cute. My favorite is Laken laying on his side reaching for his giraffe. :) You are doing a great job at documenting family memories. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Tobi!! :)
ReplyDelete